We’ve introduced a new system for online applications to the Tenancy Tribunal, which will make the process quicker and easier for you.
The new process is similar to the old one, but there are a few helpful new features. You can now:
- login and see where in the process your mediation is at, right through to the outcome. Plus, you’ll be able to access and update your documents, and check the dates and times of upcoming events, at any time.
- view Sealed Orders from the Tribunal and Adjudicator Orders online.
- receive automatic updates, confirmations and reminders about what you need to know. This will help you come to your mediation prepared.
The visual guide Tenancy Tribunal system changes for existing users will step you through the process of logging in to the new system for the first time.
- Download the Guide to the Tenancy Tribunal changes [PDF, 1 MB]
- Read more about making an application to the Tenancy Tribunal
Scanned applications will no longer be accepted
From 1 December 2015 we will only accept Tenancy Tribunal applications filed via the online tool(external link) or those filed using the latest version of the paper application form via post. If you need to file a paper application, the latest versions are available by calling 0800 TENANCY (0800 83 62 62) or from our offices.Back to News