What you need to know about contacting us over the holiday period.
We will be closed over the holiday period and will re-open in the New Year. This will include our Compliance and Investigation, Bond and Mediation services.
Our phone line will close on Monday 24th December at 5:00pm and reopen on Thursday 3 January at 8:00am.
We won’t be available on email or Facebook during the holidays but we’ll respond to your queries when we re-open in the New Year. If you’ve got an urgent question during this time our website is available 24 hours a day – and offers information, guides and templates on tenancy-related topics.
Our opening hours will be:
- Monday 24 December – 8:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday 25 December - CLOSED
- Wednesday 26 December - CLOSED
- Thursday 27 December - CLOSED
- Friday 28 December - CLOSED
- Monday 31 December - CLOSED
- Tuesday 1 January - CLOSED
- Wednesday 2 January - CLOSED
- Thursday 3 January – 8:00am-5:30pm
Lodging or refunding bonds
If you are a landlord or tenant you can lodge your bonds with us online.
The last day this year for processing bond lodgements, transfers and refunds will be Monday 24th December. It normally takes us five working days to process bond refunds, and 10 working days for bond lodgements. However these may take longer to process over the holidays because of our reduced opening hours.
We wish you a safe and happy holiday season.Back to News