Download an information pack for landlords new to the residential housing market.
Answers to your questions about renting
This pack is designed to help you get off to a positive start with renting out your property.
It tells you about:
- the protections and responsibilities you have under the renting law (the Residential Tenancies Act 1986)
- what to check for before you choose your tenants
- how to make a tenancy agreement
- taking and lodging bond money
- the tenancy forms you will need to manage your property effectively
- keeping track of rent payments
- things you can do if your tenant breaches the tenancy law
- how to learn more or get help from us if you need it.
There is other useful information for landlords in the related content section below.