Landlords and Tenants can now lodge bonds with Tenancy Services using the online bond payment system.
Lodge your bond online
You can now lodge individual bonds online easily, simply and safely.
To use it you will need to have a completed bond lodgement form signed by all of the parties to the tenancy agreement saved and ready to send in PDF format electronically.
You will also need to have the ability to make the online payment to the Ministry by one of the following methods:
- Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. Please note that we cannot accept Diners or American Express cards.
- Internet banking (via Account2account) with the following banks: ANZ, BNZ, KiwiBank, TSB or Westpac. This option cannot be used if more than one person is required to login and authorise payments.
Lodge your bond by cheque
You can still send us your forms with a cheque. Remember to:
- make the cheque out to Tenancy Services
- enclose the bond lodgement form (signed by both landlord and tenants)
- provide an address for service (a place to receive letters about the tenancy) for both the landlord and the tenant(s).
Where to send the completed form and cheque
Send the form and cheque to:
PO Box 50445